Friday, October 3, 2008

My Lists

So i have no idea what to write about on this thing, so i was told to make a list of personal preferences and pet peeves. So here it is.......

Top Ten "Things That Get under my skin.

10. pop punk bands that sound the same

9. Commercials on Television (and especially the ones they have in the movie theaters now!)

8. The Hot Topic Store

7. Giant Crowds

6. Matt Damon in real life. (i like him as an actor, but he sure is an idiot.)

5. Modern Country Music

4. Politics in general.

3. Christian tv shows and movies. ( they are just embarrassing )

2. Sandra Bullock Movies

1. Disney Channel

That was it. my top ten.



Top 5 Most INFLUENTIAL Bands
5. Iron Maiden (helped shape the metal and hardcore music into what it is today)

4. Bob Dylan ( i think this goes unsaid)

3. The Ramones ( they were just SO different for their time. They started several genres.)

2. U2 ( every modern band has been influenced by U2 in some way or another. Whether they admit or not.)

1. The Beatles (im not a big fan personally, but music wouldn't be where it is without them)

Top 5 TV Shows

5. Monk

4. Psych

3. Pushing Daisies

2. The Office

1. Flight of the Concords

Top 10 places i want to visit before i die.

10. Dublin, Ireland

9. Nantes, France

8. Auckland, New Zealand

7. Munich, Germany

6. Moscow, Russia

5. London, England

4. Madrid, Spain

3. Venice, Italy

2. Vienna, Austria

1. Paris, France (of Course)

So i have plenty more top fives, so i will be sure to post them randomly. i think it will be a monthly thing.

But if you disagree with me on my lists feel free to tell me, so i can tell you why you are wrong.haha

that was fun.

3 comments:

lindsey said...

What's in Auckland? I've never heard of it before...I've heard New Zealand's really pretty though.

Marc said...

Ok so you made it long enough so that I can't out write you with my comments. Congrats. You and your france thing I hope you go and never come back. JK. O yeah and how is lost not one of your favorite shows. I thought we were friends.

Sarah said...

Well, I have a couple things to say about these lists of yours my friend......
Flight of the Concords--MAGNIFICENT! I appreciate your appreciation of said show. haha.
Iron Maiden--I suppose you're right, but I'm not 100% on that.